Re: Concourse Prep

To: Justin@bexel.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concourse Prep
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:58:16 EDT
JP,
I have had my TR3B in several Concours competitions.  I have even been a
judge for VTR in the TR3A class.  From my perspective you are in trouble on
the side curtains.  TRF will do a great job recovering your old frames, but
it takes a long time.  The Spin On Oil Filter will be a deduction.  Tool kits
are usually not a required item but if you show one it needs to be correct.
Most of the time you can get away with non original fasteners just make sure
they are painted body color where appropriate.  TRA sometimes gets tough on
Phillips head screws where slotted ones belong.  Generally the things you
have mentioned should not be any big deal resulting in massive deductions so
why worry.  Just get it out there and go for it.
Darrell Floyd
63 TR3B
Others