whew... May I recommend not to try this yourself

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: whew... May I recommend not to try this yourself
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:22:25 -0700
Did my seats about 4 years ago.  First seat took 3 days, second seat 1 day.
Go slow, remember how it came apart.  Borrow a Polaroid instant camera - you
can document how it came apart.  My new foams fit really well, but that was
4 years ago.  The strapping on the seat back was the most stressful, not
knowing how long to cut each piece.  But it ended up well. I made one
mistake fitting the "foam" to the driver seat side bolster which made the
cardboard insert press and eventually tear through the seam of the cover.
I'll replace it one of these days.  good luck - it is doable!
Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214