RE: whew... May I recommend not to try this yourself

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: whew... May I recommend not to try this yourself
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:50:29 -0600

I've never done this job but I can see from some of the descriptions that
it's a potentially lengthy operation. One tip I gleaned from Peter A's post
is that for first timers it's probably better to do the passenger seat
first. Assuming you will make even a slight error on the first one, at least
the seat which gets used the most (ie. the driver seat) will have the
benefit of that experience.

Peter Zaborski (CF58310 UO)