Carlisle Parts teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f4FK3Nw26834

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Parts teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f4FK3Nw26834
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 15 May 2001 14:03:20 MDT
Here's my plug for parts sale in Carlisle.  I'll be bringing up a large
assortment of parts for TR4/4A.  These are the extras I acquired when I bought
my car in pieces.  Didn't make it to Carlisle last year because of the
weather.  Have to get my shed cleaned out.  A partial list:
Bonnets (long bulge)
wings
manifolds
carbs
suspension parts
head
original AC fuel pumps
rocker arm
rear end
axle shafts (I believe for 3A/B) will have to measure
speedometer
tach
fuel gauges
heater core
generator
water pump housing
thermostat housing
clutch and brake master cylinders (no guts)
Wire wheel
brake drums
rotors
Lots of other stuff.

If you are going and need any of this, my space is A047.  Anything else let me
know.  Should be arriving afternoon on Friday.

Paul Brandsema
High Point, NC