RE: Pertronix Problem

To: "'Bill Pugh'" <anabil@caltel.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pertronix Problem
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:35:06 -0400
Don't worry Bill.   I would challenge ANYONE on this list to
deny they haven't done the same thing- at least once.!
My buddies and I dragged a VW bus about 5 miles trying to
start it w/o a rotor.  We pumped so much raw fuel into the muffler
( "must be a fuel problem")
it caught fire when we finally put the rotor back in.
Bob Westerdale
59 3A  TS36967