Re: TD Fitchett- Shropshire

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Fitchett- Shropshire
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 19:46:47 +0100
Cc: "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Hi Scott
I have dealt with them several times now, I find them to be excellent to
deal with, they are knowledgeable helpful and prompt, in the past I ordered
a pair of brake discs, they said they would not arrive until the Monday, as
it was too late on Thursday for the carrier / post, (can't remember which)
imagine my surprise when the door was knocked by a guy with a box with discs
in on the Friday morning. Now that's what I call service!
The only thing is they can come across as a bit brusque / harsh, a
conversation can be like this,
"Have you got a thingumy for a Dol Yep. omite?"
But I for one would sooner have that from someone who knows than
"Good morning XXX Ltd, how may I help you?" from someone who can't / wont
help, knows doodly about cars therefore can try till the cows come home and
still fail.
Please substitute the name of your least favourite supplier for XXX!
In short EXCELLENT people to deal with!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon