Picnic Baskets

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Picnic Baskets
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:51:22 +0100
Terri Ann is quite correct.
 I was at a Garden Centre ( where here in UK you can buy plants, garden
furniture etc.) today and they had a fabulous range of different baskets. I
am taking my luggage rack there next week to chose the one that fits. The
quality was A+ with leather straps, solid utensils and ceramic plates not
cheapo plastic. Price range was from #30 to #60 ($45 to $90) My son is
working there for the summer so I will ask him to find out if the
manufacturer has a web site and I will inform the list.

Incidently at autojumbles secondhand ones of this quality sell for a similar
amount???????

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O