Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)

Subject: Re: what original color for the TR3 hood sticks? (top bows)
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 14:16:10 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Francois :

According to Piggott, the top frame was "usually painted to match the
body color, although some cars had a black or tan colour instead".
However all of my cars have had them painted black or tan, perhaps
because none of the cars were original body color.  Piggott doesn't
mention the color of the plates, but mine are all painted the same color
as the bows.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO