color for the TR3 hood sticks

To: fwildi@yahoo.com
Subject: color for the TR3 hood sticks
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:50:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bonjour Francois,
If you find a sort of tan colour under all the paint on the top bows I
believe it's called sandalwood. Someone gave me a paint number once for
something available from Wal-Mart, but I'm not sure where it is.
So if you:
a) discover the tan colour
b) have Wal-Mart wherever you live,
write me back and I'll find it for you.
(Don't know about the webbing plates though.)
Regards,
Jim Wallace
Ottawa Canada
http://www.triumphaddenda.com
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Hi,
I want to scrape the multiple layer of paint on my TR3B top bows and
give it a new coat of paint. As I loaned my 'original TR3' book I
would like to know from the list what color I should paint it.
How should the webbing plates be? painted or nickel?
Thanks in advance
Francois