Re: Top this if you can....

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top this if you can....
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:52:17 FILETIME=[3F9C3070:01C0E1FD]
>Well everyone...enjoy the sun while you can...this garbage is headed east!
>
>Larry M
>TR250 in snowy Colorado....arrrrggggg.....

     AHHHHHH! Just in time for the Champgne British Car Festival!!!

     Our record may still be saved! It's the CBCF's 10th anniversary
     next weekend. 9 of those 10 years have had a weather event (mostly
     rain, but we had a snow flurry on Saturday night in year 1) some
     time during the the Festival. We still manage to have fun...

     Press on Regardless!!!!

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)