RE: Top this if you can....

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <LaJoMor@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Top this if you can....
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 00:37:32 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of greenman62@hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 1:52 PM
To: LaJoMor@aol.com; Triumphs@autox.team.net; 6pack@autox.team.net

>Well everyone...enjoy the sun while you can...this garbage is headed east!
>
>Larry M
>TR250 in snowy Colorado....arrrrggggg.....

     AHHHHHH! Just in time for the Champgne British Car Festival!!!

     Our record may still be saved! It's the CBCF's 10th anniversary
     next weekend. 9 of those 10 years have had a weather event (mostly
     rain, but we had a snow flurry on Saturday night in year 1) some
     time during the the Festival. We still manage to have fun...

     Press on Regardless!!!!

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)

And as for an update, year ten was no exception.  I understand they had HAIL
on the Saturday afternoon picnic.

Kg