Re: TR4: brake/clutch m/c bellows

To: steven@cravetechnology.com
Subject: Re: TR4: brake/clutch m/c bellows
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:30:44 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 21-May-01 14:14:42 Eastern Daylight Time,
steven@cravetechnology.com writes:

> At the RMTC Triumph show this weekend I noted the
> bellows on the brake/clutch pushrod of a TR2. I don't
> have those on my TR4. Would they have been on
> there originally?

Steven, No, only on the TR2 and maybe the TR3.  All the TR4 has is the rubber
cap on the engine side of the MC's.  The rubber just slides on the pushrod,
then fits over the outer diameter of the MC.  It protects the hole where the
pushrod goes into the MC but you can see the whole pushrod.

Art Kelly