Re: Some TR6 Tonneau questions.

To: Tim@steelstudios.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Some TR6 Tonneau questions.
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:30:46 EDT
In a message dated 21-May-01 15:11:27 Eastern Daylight Time,
Tim@steelstudios.com writes:

> So I broke out the "never been used by me
> Tonneau cover and let it bake in the sun for a while so that It can be just
> about stretched on.  I stored the hood cover for the season because it does
> not seem like they are too compatible. It has raised some questions....
>
> #1 what does the strap on the passenger side of the center zipper do?

  It stops the cover from flapping up and down at speed.  Look for a small
female snap on the inner side of your passenger seat frame.

> #2 Assuming that that strap isn't involved how does one keep the unzipped
> flaps  stowed when the car is in use?

Just fold them and push them back behind the seats.

Can't help on the next two questions since the TR4 convertible top comes off
completely and goes in the boot when not in use.