a modicum of levity... hiding truth (slight LBC)

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a modicum of levity... hiding truth (slight LBC)
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:05:06 -0400
(from a fiend... I mean friend)

* American cars are designed by engineers
  to be worked on by idiots.

* British cars are designed by idiots
  to be worked on by engineers.

* Italian cars are designed by lunatics
  to be worked on by fanatics.

* German cars are designed by scientists
  to be worked on by computers.

* French cars are designed by nobody
  to be worked on by bureaucrats.

* Japanese cars are designed by committees
  to be worked on by midgets.

* Russian cars are designed by the government
  to keep the proletariat employed and then
  thrown away to pollute the environment.

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,