Re: picnic baskets -where yo buy?

To: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>, "TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: picnic baskets -where yo buy?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 01 06:36:28 -0700
>If there was a basket made for this car then it would make sense
>that some may be interested in purchasing that particular basket.  Some
>people go to great lengths to make their LBC as accurate as possible.  This
>may include a specific wicker basket if it was made for the vehicle.  I
>doubt Wal-Mart carries much in the way of Triumph specific merchandise.

I believe the closest you will find is the fitted luggage that was an
orderable option in early TR2s.

The next closest would be a company that sells Triumph parts that also
just happens to sell a wicker basket.

Followed by a company that sells British related car parts who just
happens to also offer a wicker basket

Followed by a company that sells stuff from the UK  who offers a wicker
basket

All the above wicker baskets have probably been made in a third world
country by someone who never heard of Triumph working for companies that
have never had any relation whatsoever with Standard Triumph.

So if I were were a company who sold Triumph parts and offered a line of
wicker baskets that I could get cheaply from Indonesia would you consider
them to be Triumph specific merchandise?

I have a bridge in Brookland for sale if you are interested.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html