TR6 Emblem & Badge Location

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Emblem & Badge Location
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:50:45 -0400

Installing British Leland Badges and Rear Fender British Flag Transfers on
'76 TR6.  Checked out 20+ at a car show Sunday, no two that I could find
were the same. (I know, why didn't I measure the position before I removed
them? Dumb I guess.)

Can anyone tell me the original factory location?

BL Badge:   Distance between rear of badge and rear edge of front fender?
                   Distance between bottom of badge and first crease in
fender below badge?

Rear Fender Transfers: Distance between rear edge of transfer and front edge
of tail light?

Nelson Riedel
Granville, OH
76 TR6 (assembling after new paint)
68 TR250 (next project - new paint)
70 TR6 (all the parts in a pile ready to assemble)