TR3 _ Badges _ Overheating

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 _ Badges _ Overheating
From: "Adrian Jones" <GussieFinkNottle@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:04:52 -0400 FILETIME=[C2A0ACF0:01C0E32C]
Hi Folks,

A member of the Spridgets list reports solving overheating problems by
removing all the badges in front of the grill.
I've just got done removing the badge bar ( 5 badges and 2 repro Lucas fog
lights).  This was achieved with only minor lacerations to the fingers and
hand.  Will report back to base tomorrow night on the results.
Also removed the antique license plate from the bumper (again, I'm fairly
certain no-one at work will notice the very slight gash on the forehead).
I was thinking the license plate may cause a "bug deflector" phenomenon,
diverting cool, spring air from the stinking, red-hot radiator.  We'll see.

Regards,  Adrian