RE: TR-6 and Negative Camber

To: "'Lanoway, Brian'" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.ca>
Subject: RE: TR-6 and Negative Camber
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:12:19 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brian Lanaway, author of what must certainly be the most-saved single
document in list history (and certainly one of the most valuable), wrote:

>For those of you who are interested, my original camber
>article is posted in Bob Kohout's TR web site:
>http://members.visi.net/~kohout/contents.html

Anyone who doesn't have a copy of Brian's camber chart for trailing arm
brackets should print it out and bookmark the source - you'll need it sooner
or later.

There is one small error in the chart (a typo I expect): The "3D - 2U"
bracket combination appears twice in the list, once as a relative camber
angle of 0.98 and again at 4.40. I believe that the latter angle (4.40) is
correct for the "3D - 2U" combination, and the bracket configuration for
0.98 should be changed to "3D - 2D" (it's the second combination listed on
the chart).

Thanks again for creating the chart and making it available Brian.

Jim Hill
Madison WI