Re: Reamer Brothers

To: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@voyager.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reamer Brothers
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:06:43 -0400
> Stupid questions.
>
> Every person I've spoken with or heard from who has done business with
> Rimmer has been royally screwed.
>
> Every person I have spoken with in the Triumph community knows of
> several folks who've been royally screwed by Rimmer.
>
> How can this company possibly remain in business with so much bad
> press?
>
> Given the broad consensus, why in the world does anyone buy anything
> from this place?

I haven't had that much trouble with Rimmers.. I have had some problems with
their shipping UPS Express for every darn thing, but my last order they
broke down and shipped Royal Mail, although they still charged me about 30
bucks for the pleasure. (I have to find a friend near them in England to
pick up and ship my purchases- probably cheaper!)

Also, I have called them when they, by mistake, sent me extra, unbilled
parts! They told me to just keep them, and they were freebies. I do have a
problem with their online catalog, with regard to items marked "pair"
instead of "2", as I read this as you are purchasing a pair of the items at
that price, but it is really you need to purchase a pair!

Scott