Re: Reamer Brothers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reamer Brothers
From: "Sebastian King" <sebking@freeuk.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 13:10:45 +0100
never had any problems with them. In fact they have been fantastic, no
issues at all, always delivered what I wanted, always professional on the
phone and always prompt with the refund surcharges on exchange parts.

As with everything ordered I always double check the part codes with them on
the phone and they have never messed it up.