Seat belt Parking Devices

To: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>
Subject: Seat belt Parking Devices
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 10:25:02 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Cliff Davies"
>Finally found a set of these. Can anyone tell me where they
go? I had always thought that it was on the wall of the rocker
near the floor, looking at the original Triumph Spares book it seems
near the B post just below the attaching point for the frame of the roof.
Looked like a special bolt was required. Were they equipped on all TR6's
of all the cars I have seem at shows only one had them and they were on the
rockers.
<

Cliff, they are attached to the inner sill near the leading edge of the
seat.  In this position the belt is conveniently positioned for grabbing
but not in the way whilst entering or exiting.

BTW where did you find them?  My car is one short.

Dave
71 TR6