British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:30:25 -0400
Can anyone confirm that this show is on for this weekend? If so, is it on
Saturday or Sunday? Any New England Listers planning to attend?

Nice show, if overpopulated by those octagonal vehicles. Actually, I think
it's sponsored by an MG club, but hey, last time I went, there were quite a
few TRs as well. Plus Land Rovers, Jags, Minis and a Lotus or two. Harkness
Memorial Park in Waterford, CT.

Speaking of car shows, while I occasionally see a post about an upcoming
show I think it would be a nice idea if we saw more such posts. The recently
mentioned Show of Dreams in New Hampshire is another nice one, by the way
(even if I did have to drive all the way home in the RAIN last year!). It's
too easy to miss out on a show only to hear on Monday what a great time
everyone had! So, if you know of a show coming up, please share with the
list.

Thanks everyone!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O