RE: British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:04:04 -0400
Michael,

I am planning on going if is doesn't rain on this Sunday.  Douglas Frank is
planning on driving down with me as a passenger.  I am looking forward to a
nice long run down 190/395 with the new OD.

I have not been able to get info on this show.  The website asks that  you
call... no maps or details... not even a start time. I called the number given
on the website and never heard anything back. I have used mapquest to find the
location but that's it.  If I don't hear anything,  Doug and I are planning on
leaving Groton, MA at 8:30 AM.

Dennis Culligen (spelling??) of the list is a big part of organizing it...
maybe he can help us out.  One of my to-dos today was to send him some e-mail.

I am also going to the Show of Dreams on Fathers day.   This is always a great
early season event.  It is sponsored by the British Cars of NH (www.bcnh.net
--I am a member) in Milford, NH.  This is a all British event and has a great
turnout of NE classics.  I would recommend it to all listers in the area.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn