Re: British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Cars by the Sea-Waterford, CT
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:27:16 -0400
No. Dennis is doing the Brits on the Hudson thing... which ends at Harkness.
The Harkness show is run by the CT MG club (not the MGA club). It used to be
at Gillette Castle in Haddam, but the show got too big.

Leaving Gorton at 8:30 will get you to the park between 10 and 11...
perfect. It's a beautiful setting... on the ocean. There will be vendors.