Re: Rt 70

To: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>
Subject: Re: Rt 70
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 20:26:25 -0700
Cc: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Actually, it was on the other side, between The Breckenridge turnoff and Grand
Junction.  On the way up, I has several stop-and-go situations but on
Sunday going home it was open (although there was a very slow speed limit in
effect).

The road on one side was closed making single lane traffic in both directions
on one side!

Joe