RE: Electric Thermostatic fan switch

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Electric Thermostatic fan switch
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:01:39 -0700
I use a thermo switch from a Porsche 944.  I rethreaded the fitting (to
metric) for the distributor thermo switch ('73 TR6 - goes in the top
radiator hose) and installed it there.  It not the regular Porsche switch,
but a high-performance version sold by Automotion (comes on at 190, off at
175).  The cost of the switch was $15.00.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6