Re: British car show in CT October 7th!

To: flybirds@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British car show in CT October 7th!
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:29:54 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/01 11:03:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
flybirds@erols.com writes:

> The First British Autumn will take place in Somers, CT and will start
> around 10am.
> I have enclosed via a link, a copy of the flyer we have made. Please
> make its first year a success and come out and visit with your favorite
> British car, motorcycle, whatever. Great place to set up a spot to vend
> also(please call first to arrange). Get rid of all your garage clutter
> to fund that winter British car restoration!
>
> CLICK HERE!
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1088246&a=13653026&p=53761379

Kevin,
Maybe it's AOL, maybe it's me, but I couldn't get to your poster with the
address above.  I modified it to the following and had much better success.
(Also got a look at the MG pics.):
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1088246&a=13653026&p=53761379
I hope to be there,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A like a Phoenix emerges from the bag
Gales Ferry, Ct