TR-6 Blinker(Trafficator) Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Blinker(Trafficator) Problem
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:16:02 -0400
Hello to one and all,

My blinkers are inop and I can't figure out what is wrong with them.  The
car is an October 71 build date, so no seat belt warning buzzer or light.
 All the other electronics work including the hazards (all four bulbs
light up).   There is power going to the flasher module (which I
replaced).  I can't tell if there is power going to the switch itself,
but, it doesn't seem so.  Any ideas?

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Wesley Chapel, NC

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.