RE: Beyond Belief.

To: "'Paul J. Burr'" <tigerpb@ids.net>, "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>, "'Graham Stretch'" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beyond Belief.
From: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 05:53:56 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul J. Burr
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:57 PM
To: Phil Ethier; Graham Stretch; Triumph List

I can only compare the shock of today to the day that JFK was shot. It's
that prfound. I pray that sanity prevails and the world isn't draged
into a
global war.

Paul burr

Paul,
I fear your fears are valid. Although ,my thoughts are for my fellow
Americans and their families, I fear that we have witnessed "The New
World Order" , "World Globalization" , "World Communism", just kicked
into high gear. Any country, any people, any faction that resists, will
be forced to comply. I HOPE I DON"T OFFEND ANYONE, but I don't trust
anybody in governmemt, in this country, or in any other. I'm afraid that
Americans are being manipulated, and it scars me to hear how everyone is
working up to a frenzy. This is a no win situation for America.
Phil Smith
TR6