FW: Help, wiring fault on my TR6

Subject: FW: Help, wiring fault on my TR6
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:54:30 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hooper
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:47 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help, wiring fault on my TR6

Hmmm... I have sent this twice already and it isn't showing. So sorry if it
is arriving but only I am not seeing it.

My 72 TR6 has developed an electrical fault. I was driving along when
suddenly, no gauges, no turn signals, no brake lights. Headlights and
taillights and ignition all work. The fuses are all good and the connections
at the fuse box seem OK. What connection behind the dash or in the harness
should I look for?

Mark Hooper
72 TR6