RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: Tom Walling & Wendy Rose <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:59:06 -0400 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8DMopP11974
Although this is not a forum for this type of debate (we are supposed to be a
Triumph list after all), I want to share a little background about Mr. Sherman
Skolnick.  He is a fairly notorious Chicago character who calls (or called)
himself a "legal gadfly".  He is a self-taught legal aide type who has pursued
conspiracy theories for the last 40 years at least.

I remember calling his "hot line" during the Watergate hearings to have a
chuckle over his over-heated analyses and speculations (all presented as
"fact") about the diabolic links between the Govt. and many, many other
agencies, both secret and foreign.  He also had a lot of zany theories about
the assassination of JKF too.

I haven't even thought about him for a long time.  It was amusing to see that
he hasn't lost any of his over-the-top paranoia or imagination.  It's cranks
like him that make American life so varied, interesting and amusing.  Just
don't take him too seriously!

I guess that make me ignorant too. This garbage included on a home page
featuring articles on UFO's and Alien landings