body support frame??

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: body support frame??
From: "Dennis Reese" <dennisr@premier1.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:17:31 -0700
In the distant past I have a vague recollection of someone on the list
posting a design/dimensions/maybe just an idea for a kind of wooden dolly
type thing that one could bolt the body of the car to after it comes off the
frame. The idea was to keep it rigid as well as roll it around in the shop.
As I'm contemplating separating the body and frame on my TR4 I'm thinking
that's a heck of a good idea. I could figure it out myself, but why
re-invent if someone else has already done it. Any help out there?
Thanks in advance,
Dennis Reese
63 TR 4
69 VW Bug