Re: body support frame??

To: "Dennis Reese" <dennisr@premier1.net>
Subject: Re: body support frame??
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:24:51 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I am about ready to remove also and I saw in a recent issue of auto
restorer a metal "jig" to rest the body on. I am have a guy up the road
from me build it and he's charging $150 and I supply the wheels (~$20).  I
can point you to the article. I'm having him make it so I disassemble it to
take less room when I do not need it.