Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man --- vs. WTC??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man --- vs. WTC??
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:58:33 -0400
You know folks, forgive me for saying so, but I find it funny that no one
seems to mind this thread, which is tangentially related to Triumphs, while
there were those among us who objected to last week's thread regarding an
event of highest national crisis.

I didn't understand or agree with the objection to the WTC discussion then
or now.  Maybe I'm still just a little angry about it all.

And United pilot Tom Marincic, if you're still on this list, I'd like to
hear from you about the WTC ...

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)