Re: GT6-3 Turn Flasher: Where is it?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6-3 Turn Flasher: Where is it?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:19:09 -0400
larry stein wrote:

> i believe one is under the dash on the left side high up under there.
> the other is i believe mounted on the firewall, but that one too could
> be under the dash.
> i find removing the center section of the dash easy and gives good
> access to behind there.
> larry

The one on the firewall (inside the engine bay) should be for the hazards.  I
never found the turn signal flasher on mine.  In fact the whole dashboard is
all apart, wiring harness is bare-*ss naked, and I STILL can't find the turn
signal flasher.

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,