Jacks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[06B6E3A0:01C14C23] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f93Fnwm29898
Subject: Jacks
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:49:45 -0400 lc>
I was having the same jack clearance problems described, so I went to
sears just over the weekend...they had 2.25 ton jacks that had about 4"
min height, for $30...so I bought one.  It just barely fits under the
front end of my slightly lower than stock TR4...basically, since these
cars are so light (1 ton), they dont need the bigger jacks, so you can
a) get cheaper ones b) find ones with lower min heights.

Id be happy to send a model #, etc if people need to find what I have...