Re: TR4 - Squealing Brakes - Followup and Fix

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 - Squealing Brakes - Followup and Fix
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:47:27 -0400
For a while TRF was handling REPCO pads (also from Australia). These are
also semi-metallic and there's less brake dust, squealing, etc. I used these
on my 4 and on my 6... also my Volvo 240 (all around), my Buick (again, all
around) , and I just noticed the Mercedes will be needing front pads...
Repco again. They are getting harder to find... no luck yet on the MB.

Don Sforza                        djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group          1966 '4/4'  V  Competition            B1290
CT Triumph Register        1974 Triumph TR6                CF25689U