Brake Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Question
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:08:39 -0700
Okay everyone... I have another dumb question.  I discovered today that my
front right brakes are dragging.  I hate to sound as dumb as I really am, but
how the heck do I adjust this???

I have the Bentley Workshop Manual, and it gives clear instructions for
removing and replacing the pads, but it doesn't really go into any detail
regarding adjustments.  I feel comfortable removing and replacing the pads,
but what do I need to do to insure they don't continue to drag?

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4