Re: Mot-A-Vac & power brake alternatives (TR4A)

To: "Tom White" <tom.white@sgsi.com>, "'Triumphs listers'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mot-A-Vac & power brake alternatives (TR4A)
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:01:18 +0100
Tom,

In almost thirty years of being a car enthusiast here in UK I have only ever
seen one MOTOVAC unit ever and it was fitted to a Ford pickup truck!!!!

Most TR4A s ,with uprated servo brakes, seem to have the more common
Lockheed type of servo. This is the one I will be using, as I also prefer
the feel of servo assistance.

The question is, is it fitted closest to the master cylinder or on the
opposite bulkhead/fire wall panel?. Or does it make any difference at all???
My car although from TN is now RHD.

I would be interested in the views of the LIST and if you have a servo
fitted where is it fitted?

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O