Re: AACA2001 Show in Heshey PA monster panarama

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AACA2001 Show in Heshey PA monster panarama
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:54:46 -0400
> Hi Paul
> Wow what a show, I take it the show covers all vintage and classic cars,
not
> just lbc's?
> Who is the genius who assembled that picture, very clean join lines with
> little indication of their presence, mainly lighting differences! An
> excellent job!
> Thanks for sharing.

Believe it or not, the pic didn't even cover 2/3rds! There are two fields
down behind the rise on the right! And the section to the left of the new
stadium being built on the right is all spaces- I walked through that whole
section on Thursday, as well as into the field in the foreground, and the
two unseen fields. Man, whatta place! I try to go every year/

Scott

http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/aaca/aaca2001fullsize.jpg