Re: TR3 Spare Tire ???

Subject: Re: TR3 Spare Tire ???
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:55:48 -0700
Cc: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
There's also the fact that the spare tire well got bigger at TS60001.
Most 165's will fit (snugly) in the later cars.

Speaking of cross-sectional differences, a friend and I were once
looking at Pirelli tires at a local discount tire place.  We put a
185/70-13 next to a 205/70-13, and there was absolutely _no_ visible
difference in diameter or tread width.  You literally could not tell
which tire was which, except by reading the sidewall.

Randall