RE: TR Hunting

To: "'LeRoy Price'" <lep@epix.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR Hunting
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:43:53 -0400
Something others did not include in the helpful remarks.  Where are you
located?  Check the same VTR site for clubs/organizations.  Link up with the
one closest to you.  1) wonderful resource 2) knowledge of cars in the area
3) wonderful resource 4) extra pair of hands when needed 5) wonderful
resource...  you get the idea.

Carl Musson
1962 TR3A Concours d'wannabe (all over the place)
http://events.arts.usf.edu/cfmsn/triumph/ts81802.html
Tampa, Florida
"You can't tell which way the car went by looking at the road."