Re: TR Hunting

To: "LeRoy Price" <lep@epix.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Hunting
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:39:15 -0400
Leroy,

 A lister from Pottsttown P.A. Rich Rock happens to
have a TR4 for sale. His computer is down now but
he can be reached at 610-970-9330. He asked me to
post this to the list so if anyone has been e-mailing him
they will know why he has not replied. He may also
have contact info for the Lehigh Valley Club. He can
be contacted til early afternoon Saturday, after which
he will be gone for a week. He hopes to have computer
back up by then.

Bill DeWar
NJTA