Coolant Question - Thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Coolant Question - Thanks!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:38:16 EDT
List,

Thanks for the many replies.....I am now an informed consumer on the latest
and greatest coolant options:).

But, all of that thinking is on hold at the moment because the days around
here in the middle atlantic states have been unbelievably gorgeous - 40's and
50's at night, bright sunshine and 70's during the day - you just gotta get
out there and enjoy it because I know that old man winter is right behind the
curtain!

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - busy assembling the
engine and getting the body ready for paint - check out my progress by
visiting http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the beautiful fall days)