RE: Triumph trailer hitches

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Triumph trailer hitches
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:25:49 +0100 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9MEPsx08856
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Sorry I can't help with the towing hitch, but was the caravan something like
one of these:
http://www.podcaravans.com/

I saw them a Beaulieu autojumble and thought they were absolutely gorgeous!
A shame that even a caravan this small takes up the space of another
Triumph,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupi Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Saloon
|    A \____||____/ A    |  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
| =  H              H  = |  1961 Herald 'S'
=====U==============U=====  1961 Herald 1200 Coupi
\________________________/  1968 2000 Mk1 Saloon (the Wife's car!)

Join The Herald Mailing List at: