Re: [Re: Introduction and First Query]

Subject: Re: [Re: Introduction and First Query]
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:17:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hugh :

Most (if not all) Triumphs have the brake light circuit connected
directly to the fused ignition circuit, just like the turn signals,
wipers, etc.  I don't know why, just one of those quirks of British
wiring, I guess (like not having a fuse for the ignition coil).

BTW, I agree about Dan's book.  Even though I'm pretty good at
electrical stuff, I'd buy the book if I had a TR6, just because he's
done the research to put correct schematics in it.

Randall