Re: TR3A mirrors

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A mirrors
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:31:33 +0100
Randall wrote:
My wing mirrors get knocked out of adjustment fairly frequently, and
it's
always irritating until I get them realigned.

The original pattern mirrors that were factory fitted on all personal
export cars are still available in the UK. Of course, they have
adjustable heads and some have adjustable arms, together with a
spring-loaded base. If they get knocked by someone passing the car,
you just 'click' them back into their usual position without need for
further adjustment. Vern Brannon's ex-Rimmer 2.5PI saloon is fitted
with them as is my own Triumph.

Jonmac
MG 4305 DLO 1970 Triumph 2.5PI, TED 152318 1950 Ferguson TED20
"Children in back seats cause accidents. Accidents in back seats cause
children."