tool hunting

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <nass@egroups.com>
Subject: tool hunting
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:27:06 -0400
...anyone out there have a dial bore guage they care to rent
to me for a week?   I hate to lay out $145(+)  for a tool I'll only use
briefly.  (have done that too many times now already!)  I want  to
check my cyl. bores before I bother glaze busting the cyl. walls.
If their already oversize and I have to remove up to another .001-.0005
For all I know I may already be near the next oversize, so why bother
deglazing if I need to have them rebored       HELP!

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com