Re: tool hunting

Subject: Re: tool hunting
From: "mcgibney" <mcgibney@attcanada.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:55:26 -0600
hi Paul

Hope you have good fortune to find someone with a bore-gauge. If not:

a) there is one up on e-bay (Item # 1654424015 -nfi)
b) find an inexpensive inside mic set
c) get yerself a set of snap guages and a 2-3" mic (my solution - cost ~$25
on ebay)

Remember, you can never have too many toys, err... tools.
Now if I could just find somebody with a set of all the Churchill tools that
the factory manual says I need ;->

cheers

Scott