DMV

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DMV
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 05:55:54 -0400
I listen to you guys on the west coast talk about the DMV ordeals and it
reminds me of Virginia a few years back, we are now 100% on line for
everything, including drivers license renewals, you still have to go into
the office to get your kid his 1st lincense, but no more after that,
registration, titles, renewals etc. all on line, you can even pull up
antique tag numbers to see if they are already taken, neat system and no
rude clerks, yea I know only Virginia has rude DMV clerks nowhere else in
the US except Va.  "FT"